We offer reasonable pricing health care plans, insurance packages based on financial conditions of clients.
01. WHAT IS HOME CARE?
Home care, also commonly referred to as non-medical home care, personal care, attendant care, or companion care, involves assisting individuals with activities of daily living, bathing, dressing, transfers and ambulation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and occasional transportation to and from medical appointments and grocery stores. The goal of home care is to assist in safely keeping individuals where they want to be – in their home.
02. HOW DO I PAY FOR HOME CARE?
There are several Pennsylvania Medicaid waiver programs available that pay for Home Care. We also have several options available for those who would like to pay privately.
03. WHY ARE WE THE BEST HOME CARE AGENCY FOR YOU?
Heart of Gold is the best choice for non- medical home care because we take an individualized approach with every client. As an agency, we put forth great effort to make sure each client is cared for the right way, and the correct aide is staffed for every client.
04. WILL DIRECT CARE WORKER PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION?
Direct Care Workers can help transport clients to doctor's appointments, senior gatherings, and your local grocers for basic needs. Heart of Gold strives to safeguard our client's independence. Please inquire on our home page for any information specific to our transportation policy.
05. HOW ARE OUR CAREGIVERS CHOSEN?
• Background Checks • Drug Testing • Health Screening Pass a competency exam and complete our company training program. We look for dedicated individuals to provide consistency for every client. All of our caregivers are employees of Heart of Gold Home Care.
06. IS HEART OF GOLD HOME CARE INSURED?
Yes, we have an extensive liability insurance policy that protects our clients and our aides. As an agency, we choose our caregivers based on our morals and goals for Heart of Gold!
Heart of Gold Home Care Policy
Whether you are a prospective employee or client, please review the company’s Non-Discrimination policy.
*Note- this policy applies to every applicant, employee, and client of Heart of Gold Home Care, LLC.*